SPS Managing Partner Eric Miller and his leadership team serve as trusted advisors for executive leaders in order to empower them with the tools, information and techniques that will enable them to make critical personnel assessments and decisions. These decisions can be key in moving an organization from good to great. Executive coaching can help to:
- Identify and Develop Leaders
- Empower Leadership with insightful 360 degree Feedback (a process of interviewing peers, subordinates and bosses to give the leader an honest, comprehensive view of their effectiveness)
- Plan for Succession and Partnerships – Facilitating the development of a transition plan between sometimes conflicting legal, financial, operational and family interests
- Train Management on HR Employment Law – To get the most out your employees, your managers need to understand the elements of a basic HR foundation.
- Build high performing teams through Summit Team Training – a unique team building activity developed with Earth Treks Climbing Center. We take the analytical data obtained through our assessments and apply it to a fun, physical setting.